Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nine Holes, Please.

Ah, crap. . . the blog. Yes, it has been forever and in my usual procrastinator's style I will go back and make blog entries for the time I missed. Now that it is summer, I can effectively catch up. In my defense, I am also penning 3 other blogs (man, have I turned into a conputer nerd or what?) simultaneously. This, the original and most fun for me, was relegated to the back burner. Sorry, blog.

So here's the update: I can scratch Go-Carts off my list. The other night a few pals and I had dinner and drinks, then went to Fun Plex across the river. That evening also taught me the essential flaw of miniature golf: It is only fun for about 9 holes. After that you play through just to get it done. I am happy to report, however, that I was not the biggest loser of the evening. In fact, I came in second. :-p

No comments: